Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Order for Recovery of unpaid penalty charge
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
JnT
Hi all,

I'm trying to help a friend out with the attached Order for Recovery of unpaid penalty charge from Haringey Council. He moved address around August 2021 and told DVLA but somehow he did not receive any letters until matters had got to the attached stage.

What should he do? Suggestions welcome

Click to view attachment
Neil B
Use the PE3 form on the back and use his current address.

Note the requirement to have the form sworn/witnessed.
Free at county court > Edmonton?

Another bus lane?
JnT
QUOTE (Neil B @ Fri, 24 Jun 2022 - 16:15) *

Another bus lane?

Hi Neil B,

I will have him fill in the PE3 form and swear it at Edmonton County Court on Monday.

Unfortunately yes another bus lane ticket!

He has paid two already through him panicking until he told me about this ticket!!!

Lordship Lane N22 cameras must be high earners
Neil B
It's good that it's a bus lane surely?
JnT
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
DancingDad
Tell hi8m not to sign it till at the court and ready to be witnessed....and have some ID with him just in case.
cp8759
And let us know as soon as there any updates. Haringey are yet to be given an education on bus lane PCNs.
JnT
QUOTE (DancingDad @ Fri, 24 Jun 2022 - 17:11) *
Tell hi8m not to sign it till at the court and ready to be witnessed....and have some ID with him just in case.

Yes, he went today to Edmonton County Court to have it witnessed, couldn't do it yesterday as the Court deal with Enforcements and applications on an appointment basis
I will be posting it off today. Thank you.

Will do

QUOTE (JnT @ Fri, 24 Jun 2022 - 16:26) *
QUOTE (Neil B @ Fri, 24 Jun 2022 - 16:15) *

Another bus lane?

Hi Neil B,

I will have him fill in the PE3 form and swear it at Edmonton County Court on Monday.

Unfortunately yes another bus lane ticket!

He has paid two already through him panicking until he told me about this ticket!!!

Lordship Lane N22 cameras must be high earners

Hi, my friend went to Edmonton County Court today to have it witnessed, couldn't do it yesterday as the Court deal with Enforcements and applications on an appointment basis
I will be posting it off today. Thank you for your help. I will keep you updated.
Neil B
QUOTE (JnT @ Tue, 28 Jun 2022 - 12:26) *
I will be posting it off today.

NO.
You e-mail it to tec@justice.gov.uk
JnT
Ok will make sure I email it.
Enceladus
You can also submit by scanning the form and attaching it to an email to the Traffic Enforcement Centre. Should say so on the form somewhere.
JnT
QUOTE (Enceladus @ Tue, 28 Jun 2022 - 12:49) *
You can also submit by scanning the form and attaching it to an email to the Traffic Enforcement Centre. Should say so on the form somewhere.

Ok, he is dropping the form to me for me to send via email, once I receive it I will follow the procedure required. Thanks for the advice.
cp8759
QUOTE (JnT @ Tue, 28 Jun 2022 - 12:58) *

Ok, he is dropping the form to me for me to send via email, once I receive it I will follow the procedure required. Thanks for the advice.

You can help him upload it but he has to email it from his own email. You cannot email it for him because you are not a solicitor, so you cannot email the court on his behalf.
JnT
QUOTE (cp8759 @ Tue, 28 Jun 2022 - 15:42) *
QUOTE (JnT @ Tue, 28 Jun 2022 - 12:58) *

You can help him upload it but he has to email it from his own email. You cannot email it for him because you are not a solicitor, so you cannot email the court on his behalf.

Thank you I am aware, I am a paralegal in Family and Criminal Law and always cover my back when helping others.
cp8759
QUOTE (JnT @ Tue, 28 Jun 2022 - 16:49) *
Thank you I am aware, I am a paralegal in Family and Criminal Law and always cover my back when helping others.

thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.