Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fines from EPC PLC sent to my old foreign adress
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
ERIN
Hello everybody.

I sometimes drive a foreign plate car in the UK, which I usually keep out of the UK. this plate is registered within an old adress of mine (abroad) where nobody collects the post.

I received multiple fines to this old address from EPC/PLC, I asked them not to send them there (I am resident in the UK) or at least to advise me via email, but they said they cannot.

I could have called them once a month, just to know if some fine has been issued, but they don't give me any correct information.

What can I do? I keep receiving doubled and tripled fines and it is unsustable for me.

I posted another message here about a well funded claim that received no reply.

Thank you very much for your help
stamfordman
You have created four threads on this - we need to clear this up.

I take it this is about ULEZ penalties from TFL.

EPC is a debt collection company and I think it has no way of enforcing the debts overseas - they just sent the penalty notices to scare people.

So where do you live and are you driving a non-registered vehicle in ULEZ in London? What vehicle is it - should it be exempt from ULEZ?
cp8759
QUOTE (stamfordman @ Mon, 27 Jun 2022 - 16:49) *
I take it this is about ULEZ penalties from TFL.

I've seen both Ealing & Wandsworth use EPC to try and collect parking & moving traffic PCNs.

ERIN can you show us *all* the paperwork please? There is no upload space on here so put everything in a google drive or dropbox folder. What I can tell you is that it is exceptionally unlikely you will end up having to pay anything at all.
stamfordman
Other threads refer to ULEZ. I'll ask for them to be deleted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.